Frontier Property Management: Pet Policy
Many of our Rental Owners permit Pets ( Dog or Cat only), on a case-by-case basis under the following conditions:
All Service animals will be allowed.
No pets under 12 months old will be allowed
The following pets require owner approval & insurance as per item 3: Alaskan Malamutes, Rottweilers, Akitas, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Boxers, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Siberian Huskies, or mixes with any of the above.
Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Wolf-Hybrids or mixes with any of these breeds will not be allowed.
Dogs with a history of violent behavior are absolutely not allowed in any circumstance.
- Pet Application must be submitted with Tenant Application
- Security deposit will be increased by $300 per pet.
- Some owners require a tenant insurance policy with a hold harmless clause for the pet, naming the owner and his heirs and Frontier Property Management as an additional insureds. Tenant policy must cover animal property damage and liability should the animal cause injury to a person. The policy must be paid in advance annually and be provided each year of occupancy that the pet is residing on the property.
- A picture of the animal must be provided WITH the pet application. Proof of current rabies vaccinations etc, from a licensed Veterinarian must be provided prior to move-in date.
- No more than two pets will be permitted on any property, subject to additional pet restrictions by homeowner's associations or other controlling agencies.
- Tenant must provide adequate method of care for pets when tenant is away
- Tenants will sign a pet agreement in addition to normal rental documents. This pet agreement is available for review upon request.
If you want to know if your pet would qualify, please Contact Us